According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your second dose of Pfizer or Moderna OR two weeks after your one Johnson and Johnson dose.
The following recommendations apply to non-healthcare settings.
Fully vaccinated people can:
– Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance
– Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel
– Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States
– Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
– Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic
– Refrain from routine screening testing if feasible