fbpx
    Today's picks

    Vietnamese teen electrocuted in her sleep by iPhone charger cable

    Authorities say a teenage girl from Vietnam has died after her iPhone charger cable electrocuted her in her sleep.
    Le Thi Xoan, as she was named in local reports, was found by her parents and subsequently rushed to hospital, but could not be revived. 
    A report from Yahoo News states that police in the Hoan Kiem district of Vietnamese capital Hanoi found the burnt, white cable on the 14-year-old’s bed, and believe that a tear in the rubber casing may have exposed her to frayed wires on the inside.
    Investigators believe that the girl plugged her iPhone 6 in to charge using the cable and then laid the device down on the bed before she went to sleep, as she did every night, reports the Mirror.

     

    Related Articles

    Close