A machine almost swallowed him up, but his colleague saved him..Watch what happened to this worker!!

19 May, 2022
Share with a friend

A machine almost swallowed him up, but his colleague saved him..Watch what happened to this worker!!

Many workers are exposed to injury or have some accidents in their workplace. A video has spread widely on social media showing the moment a worker was rescued in a factory by his colleague, after being swallowed by a machine.

The video, which was filmed by one of the surveillance cameras, showed two workers working in front of a machine, placing quantities of white tape in it.

While the two workers were carrying out their mission, one of them approached the nozzle of the machine to swallow him up with the tapes, so his colleague rushed to stop the machine and take the worker out, so he came out safely without any obvious harm.



Share with a friend